Protect Your Investments and Most of All, The Ones You Love!
Your carpets represent a large investment, plus they add to the value, beauty and design of your home.
They deserve expert maintenance and treatment for long-term usage. We will return your carpets year-in & year-out to a sparkling new appearance no matter what the challenge.
Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, is the most effective method of carpet cleaning. Steam cleaning services use a powerful truck mounted machine that injects a solution of hot water into the carpet or rug. The mixture is then powerfully extracted by the machine, leaving the carpets looking and smelling like new, but most importantly, removing as much of the soil and microbes as possible.
The Benefits of Our Hot Water Extraction System For Your Carpets
- The high heat kills bacteria, fungus, mold, and dust mites, making it the healthiest way to clean carpet.
- It doesn’t leave any residue behind.
- The high pressure cleans carpet more deeply.
- The strong vacuum also cleans carpet more deeply.
- Hot water extraction cleaning is done between 150 and 240 degrees.
Carpet Cleaning Checklist:
On each of our cleanings, the following procedure is completed
Prior to clean
- Pre-inspect and appraise the condition of the carpet
- Check the traffic and wear pattern of the carpet
- Locate stains and if possible determine the cause and when created
- Discuss your expectation of the stain removal and cleaning expectations
- Discuss total cost of the cleaning service
Cleaning (hot water extraction method)
- Carpet is pre-sprayed with a non-toxic, environmentally friendly cleaning solution
- Tough resistant stains and spots are treated
- Carpet is steam cleaned by the hot water extraction method
After the clean
- Complete a final inspection with you to ensure that you are 100% satisfied.
- Protect your furniture with protectors
Carpet Cleaning FAQs
Typically, if there is ventilation in the room or it is a warm day, anywhere from 6-8 hrs, depending on what type of carpet and conditions. Under harsh conditions carpets may take up to 24 hrs to dry.
That is the million dollar question and the difference between a happy customer and an unhappy one. Of course there are permanent stains that can never be removed and should be addressed by your carpet cleaning professional once he looks at it. Some stains are nearly impossible to remove but can be lightened. Stain kits are available to remove these stains but once again there are factors involved as far as longevity of the stain, volume and carpet color as well.
That is an opinion type question and we have found that steam cleaning is both a surface cleaner and a deep penetrating cleaner. It can remove surface stains and also deep clean down into the carpet pad where bacteria and other stains can linger.
Always get someone to look at your carpets in person. There are too many factors involved in cleaning that cannot be answered over the phone and has to be looked at in person. If someone claims to give you an estimate over the phone be prepared to be up charged on arrival or handled in a get in get out type of cleaning. Callers usually want estimates over the phone so they can get other quotes faster but be aware that low cost usually means poor service.
Ahhh…. yes, the do it yourselfer. Equipment and what type of chemical being used is a huge factor when cleaning carpets. There is nothing on the consumer level that can give you the type of cleaning power you need. Then there is the experience factor that only someone in the business can provide to give you the quality of cleaning you need.
Although most spots that are removed from carpet do not reappear, some substances in carpet backing may wick to the surface after cleaning. If this happens, contact us at 1-800-5538405 as soon as possible. We will be able to help you resolve this problem.
We are happy to work with you to correct any situation that may arise. In some cases this can mean spot cleaning specific areas of concern or even completely re-cleaning the areas in question. In the end, we’re not satisfied until you are.